What's new

Graffiti C&C

Craig, the OP asked for C&C, and probably doesn't care about your opinion.

;)

:lmao:
 
Graffiti sucks and I hate seeing people glamorize it. Its vandalism not art. It cost the city of New York 13 million dollars a couple years ago. That is tax payer money.

I try to shoot old building and railroad bridges and the Graffiti RUINS my photos. Not to mention most of the time it is gangs marking there territory.

ART, no way.

Craig

Tagging is not art, I totally agree.

But what about those pieces of graffiti that are commissioned by the shop owners or what not? They get graffiti artists to do them, so that the wall is filled up and no one will put up crap ass graffiti over it.

These are the ones I usually find, although I do love the hidden gem. Entire walls painted with a scene in mind. Like the back wall in an alley of a local club is graffiti of old time singers and guitar players. Its about 20' x 40' and great. But its graffiti.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom