Graffiti shots

Babs stop showing everyone how gorgeous our local areas are :lol:.......Kent is supposed to be green, leafy and picturesque ;).

Weather has been pretty rough over the last few weeks......

Thanks all. I'm not a huge fan of graffiti as a rule, but this wall is lovely and bright, and given everything else round about is in varying shades of brown or grey, it made a nice change!

Babs stop showing everyone how gorgeous our local areas are :lol:.......Kent is supposed to be green, leafy and picturesque ;).

Weather has been pretty rough over the last few weeks......

I know ... "Garden of England" shots they are not! :lol:

Removed my photo as TPF banished me to the dungeons for posting it.

Last edited:
Grant, it is typically not okay to post your own image on a thread someone else has started. It's kind of a standard forum etiquette... at least in my opinion... Which I guess I shouldn't share my opinion because my opinions are always "wrong"... Ugh, nevermind lol

Grant, it is typically not okay to post your own image on a thread someone else has started. It's kind of a standard forum etiquette... at least in my opinion... Which I guess I shouldn't share my opinion because my opinions are always "wrong"... Ugh, nevermind lol
I agree. Kinda stealing the spotlight. :er:

LMAO! I agree with your opinion. :D Not kool to post on anothers thread unless they have asked..

Love shot #2!!!!

I'll take it down, but I don't guess the opinions given aren't needed personally. I didn't ask for them, though I did state that if HE were to ask me to remove it I would be more than willing. You all just completely hijacked the thread when there was no need.

I'll take it down, but I don't guess the opinions given aren't needed personally. I didn't ask for them, though I did state that if HE were to ask me to remove it I would be more than willing. You all just completely hijacked the thread when there was no need.

Well, instead of getting all defensive about it and making us sound like the hijackers (posting your own image on someone else's thread is considered hijacking on most forums), you should learn some forum etiquette. You don't post your own image on someone else's thread unless you are using it to help them or they ask you to.

Most reactions

Back