BrandonSCMedia TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2014 Messages 45 Reaction score 8 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2014 #1 Feedback high appreciated! Positive or negative Nikon D3100 18-55MM kit lens
RoyalCaptures TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2014 Messages 46 Reaction score 6 Location Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2014 #2 Looks good, like yourself I take 'graffiti' shots. Also try different angles. But looking good. Royal Capture
Looks good, like yourself I take 'graffiti' shots. Also try different angles. But looking good. Royal Capture
RoyalCaptures TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2014 Messages 46 Reaction score 6 Location Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 19, 2014 #3 Also if you want I can inbox you a few of mine, PM me if you want me to.