Graffiti

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken yesterday X-T2 + XF 35mm f2 while out for a mooch.

DSCF6088.jpg

DSCF6094.jpg

DSCF6097.jpg

Very nice, some talented artists made this.....

Some more

DSCF5715.jpg

DSCF6091.jpg

DSCF6104.jpg

Obviously these weren't done at night by a vandal with a couple if spray cans of paint!! I wouldn't mind having a couple of these on my retaining wall!

Obviously these weren't done at night by a vandal with a couple if spray cans of paint!! I wouldn't mind having a couple of these on my retaining wall!

On one of the small roads there are some very good bits of graffiti, then on the other side it is just lads who have put a Tag on the wall. Here in Brighton & Hove you have really have a good walk around to find the good ones.

It seems the best ones here come rolling through on railcars.

A while ago three young lads had gone to the railway track in the evening when it was dark, sadly they were killed when a freight train came through and they had know where to escape too.

Nicely captured, Dave.

I'll send some locals down. Oh, wait - you DON'T want the overnight-spray-bomb-gang-taggers - never mind.

Nicely captured, Dave.

I'll send some locals down. Oh, wait - you DON'T want the overnight-spray-bomb-gang-taggers - never mind.

Thank you snowbear.

Most reactions

Back