graig d.

Our family has some good friends in St. Joseph Michigan so we went to stay in their mansion on the lake. The weather sucked so we didnt get to do much playing in the sun. Its August and still no good tan lines. :(

Mostly I just slept, ate and watched movies with my woman. Biked a good 16 miles of single track one afternoon. Nice and relaxing. The only way a vacation should be. :)

(so glad to see your beautifull face again Orie, Im straining to see down your shirt though...)

(and...terri still has that dog...)

Terri, This needs to be your icon.
63609678.jpg

graigdavis said:
Our family has some good friends in St. Joseph Michigan so we went to stay in their mansion on the lake. The weather sucked so we didnt get to do much playing in the sun. Its August and still no good tan lines. :(

Mostly I just slept, ate and watched movies with my woman. Biked a good 16 miles of single track one afternoon. Nice and relaxing. The only way a vacation should be. :)

(so glad to see your beautifull face again Orie, Im straining to see down your shirt though...)

(and...terri still has that dog...)

Terri, This needs to be your icon.

63609678.jpg

Orie knows the answer.....NEVAHHHH!!!! :p It's disgruntling enough to see how you pull that pic up at the drop of a hat....I don't feel the need to flash my legs every time I'm popping off around here. :wink:

Nice crop, though! :shock:

Learn to love the O-dog....he luvs you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back