What's new

Granada - Spain

mdw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
289
Reaction score
1
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

A few months ago I made a trip to Spain.
While I was walking trough a beautiful town, I noticed the graffiti. Throughout the whole town you could find this cat. Pretty original and artistic at some times.

#1

img0237mi3.jpg

​

#2
​
img0245xz9.jpg

​

#3

img0037ld4.jpg

​

#4
​
img0676fm2.jpg
 
V cool, esp #1, think it works the best as a photo :)
 
Wow, very nice shots and very creative graffiti! Well done, thanks for sharing.
 
Very interesting find, and well captured!
You'd expect anything else when you read "Granada - Spain" as the title (let me just murmur the word "Alhambra" for example) but certainly NOT THIS. So this is a most refreshing sort of "Granada-photography"! I like all four of them! Have you found out about the cat? By someone? Is it some grafitti artist's tag?
 
Thanks for your comments and opinions everyone! :thumbup:

You'd expect anything else when you read "Granada - Spain" as the title (let me just murmur the word "Alhambra" for example) but certainly NOT THIS.

I have the Alhambra too, of course! Everyone has a shot of the Alhambra. The evening I took this shot it was full of other photographers. Almost had to fight for a place to position my tripod and camera! :lol:
If wish I had my Tamron 17-50mm at the time (just received it today)

I have no idea who the artist is and neither did the local community... I have a few more which I will post here as well.

#5
​
img0664yk0.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom