Grand Canyon Panorama

so 4,000+ views from digg and reddit because nate said erosion created the grand canyon? :D
nate your quick wit and logical retort has gained you internet stardom! :thumbup:

Erosion over millions of years.
You're on reddit BTW.
Didn't mean for it to be a religious comment if that's what you're implying. Wikipedia Grand Canyon.

I do like the image. It has a lot of contrast/shadows, but a little too centered for my taste though.

Front Page Digg and rising. Well done young Nate - quite possibly the most obtuse response to a post that I have ever seen! Implying that there is NO GOD?

You're on reddit BTW.
Didn't mean for it to be a religious comment if that's what you're implying. Wikipedia Grand Canyon.

I do like the image. It has a lot of contrast/shadows, but a little too centered for my taste though.

Front Page Digg and rising. Well done young Nate - quite possibly the most obtuse response to a post that I have ever seen! Implying that there is NO GOD?

International Fame, just hit The Netherlands!
www.dumpert.nl - Even een creationistje POWNEN

:lmao:

this is now an epic thread. i just had to post in it.

nice shot too btw, and great comment, nate lol

How else could something so beautiful exist!

A carpenter made a chair using his tools in the workshop. It was then placed in a shop, and many people saw how well made it was.

Through the chair, nateMN sees the tools; bp4life71 sees the carpenter.

Last edited:
Perfect picture that really makes you believe God exists. How else could something so beautiful exist!

I loved the picture.

Yo, Im going to let you finish, but Poseidon was one of the best gods of all times

10K visits to this topic only for a digg? surprising...

How else could something so beautiful exist!

A carpenter made a chair using his tools in the workshop. It was then placed in a shop, and many people saw how well made it was.

Through the chair, nateMN sees the tools; bp4life71 sees the carpenter.
A chair is something you can prove has a maker. You may have put together a chair yourself at one point. Or maybe you saw somebody carve a chair from wood. Maybe you spotted the tools by the chair. Or maybe you've seen carving and/or woodworks in process by photo/video or by personal experience. It's also almost never hard to personally contact the maker should he/she still be alive. If the chair is too old for that, you can contact descendants and find out what they know about their ancestor(s).

You can do none of these things for the world or the universe. There are no tools to be seen. There is no evidence for having a creator.

You should go to a university and take intro to philosophy or the like. You'll cover alot of God stuff, where most of the 'proofs' used today are just the same 5-7 rebundled concepts.

You're on reddit BTW.

The canyon is difficult to not center due to its size. My 10.5 fish does a good job on it though.
BTW. It is a very nice shot.

The atheists seem to take great pride in mocking those who believe in God. They must be bored today to zero in on such a simple post.

Great shot of the Grand Canyon, regardless of who, what, or how it was created. :)

Posting in epic thread.

Good picture.

heh, got a text from a buddy saying he saw my picture on digg's front page. 4700 diggs and 12000+ views of this thread, funny. *steps quietly out the back door*

Last edited:
thank you for your comments. I like this picture, but i wasn't completely satisfied, your hints explained me why ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back