What's new

Grand Cayman Sunrise

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,881
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I drug my butt out of bed at 6am to catch the sunrise going into Cayman on my cruise. I wish they didn't have the cranes, but other than that, I'm pretty happy with the picture...

p53285036-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Seriously? GRRR. Let me load it elsewhere. I just moved to Mpix, so I didn't know it did that.
 
Oh yeah, it's working now!! What a gorgeous sight. Love the high pov overlooking the town, and of course the colours, and the reflection in the water in the foreground. Thanks for sharing this little slice of paradise with us
 
Thank you :) I have a ton of pictures from the trip (mostly snapshots of us having fun) but there are some that are nice of the islands. Between processing them and creating a photo book of them, I'm fairly sick of looking at them now! I will post some others soon when I get a chance.
 
Very nice. Looking forward to seeing more.
 
Very beautiful!!! I never see sunrise hahaha

LOL, me either. This is only my second to take a picture of and the first was because I was in Abu Dhabi and had MAJOR jetlag! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom