What's new

Grand Central

coyo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
nyc
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The lone traveler looks for track 17.








 
took me a second to find her. Looks like the place hasn't changed at all since I was last there...
 
the soft images of people really make them seem busy in a fast paced life. interesting subject. nice shot
 
I like the shot, NYC has so many great spots to photograph :thumbup::thumbup:
 
i have always liked these type of shots.
 
thanx for the comments,,I agree,,always something to shoot,,,great city i just don't like living here,,,:(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom