What's new

Grandfather and Grandaughter

Jeremy,
I like your picture
I usually don't like sepia, I find it completly not natural, but yours is OK to me.
I have chekced on your site colour picture looks better to me.

Nice attitude of both of your subejct & 1/30 give a kind of effect on the water which is always interesting.
Nevertheless by watching more in details I see a kind of very slight out of focus on teh grand father, it is negligeable, but by increasing your ISO from 100 to 400 I am sure it could have significantly reduce the 1/30 & consequently the slight out fo focus.

1/30 withouttripod is impossible for me, I am too nervous :bounce: ,so you did it well.
Did you try W&B?

Matthieu
 
Thanks for the comments.

I tried a number of shutter settings on the camera. At 1/30 of a second I finally got the water blur that I was looking for. This is one of the sharp ones that came out. Many of them had either my daughter or my father moving ever-so-slightly.

Matthiew is W&B basically Black and White? If so I have not tried that yet.

Thanks for the suggestions and help.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom