What's new

Grandpa and Grandson

max3k

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
497
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think?

905344902_j5Htg-L.jpg
 
I think it's a nice capture and a couple of things that might have made it even nicer would have been to zoom out slightly so that you weren't cropping off bits of limb, and to attract the child's attention so that he was looking towards the camera. I might also consider taking this back to the pixel room and seeing if a little more detail could be pulled from the gentleman's right eye area.
 
I really like the "Americana" feel of the photo. I wish the little boy would be looking at you or his pap...but any picture with a grandparent is a treasure to be kept.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom