What's new

Grandpa's Resting Spot

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks. My wife loves museums and such maybe one day when visiting the family in NY we could visit. Btw your pictures look a million times better than the websites.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thanks. My wife loves museums and such maybe one day when visiting the family in NY we could visit. Btw your pictures look a million times better than the websites.

Thanks. It was a cool place.
 
I wish my eyes were more drawn to the chair, but I find the heater competing for my attention. Otherwise, love it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
I wish my eyes were more drawn to the chair, but I find the heater competing for my attention. Otherwise, love it.

I aimed for the stove because the designs and light was pretty interesting.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Nice. When I looked at the first photo I thought - "this stove merits a closer shot", then I saw the 2nd and thought "oh, but it needs to be put into some context". So to me the ideal composition would be something in between. I would have trimmed the window and that small table on the right from the first photo. I think the lignt and composition would be more balanced. But that's just how I see it. Nice photo anyway.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom