Grandsons Soccer practice

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sigma 150-600 C. They look better on desktop. I sent these out from phone, not as sharp for some reason.

4df0265dd77f5fd8c9dc42fbb82bc2d4.jpg

17452607cde891a288c529ebccae968d.jpg

97c59add19c8a5f95159bb7df987cf99.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The kid in the green shirt is awe struck. :)
Is he flipping of the other team in 3? j/k :)
Nice shots.

Can you list your settings on each?

I am just testing right now in different modes. I am working on the focus modes and focal lengths mainly, not interested in IQ per say at this point. Thought I put it in the Just for Fun section, my bad. This pretty much was a learning experience...

I am just testing right now in different modes. I am working on the focus modes and focal lengths mainly, not interested in IQ per say at this point. Thought I put it in the Just for Fun section, my bad. This pretty much was a learning experience...

I only asked because you mentioned not as sharp.

Thanks, i appreciate it. I think this lens is optimal at F/8. Just have to figure out how to get everything to come together at that apeture and longer focal lengths. I'm sending a PM to darkshadow.

Yup f/8

the 150-600 is good on the U12 and full fields
On the smaller fields I go with the 80-200/2.8 as many times the action gets too close.
Or you can carry 2 bodies (which I don't do).

Had to big sigs before this one. 120-400, 150-500 and now 150-600 and all seem to be sharpest f/7.1 through f/11 but I always hang around f/8 seems to be a good spot.

Thanks, i appreciate it. I think this lens is optimal at F/8. Just have to figure out how to get everything to come together at that apeture and longer focal lengths. I'm sending a PM to darkshadow.

No problem. I was just going to mention how important it is to keep shutter speed pretty high especially with the moving subjects and the long fl of that lens.
You are in good hands with Dark & Astro :)

No problem. I was just going to mention how important it is to keep shutter speed pretty high especially with the moving subjects and the long fl of that lens.
You are in good hands with Dark & Astro :)

Cool Jaca, yeah dark already responded and helped me a great deal. Thanks again.

You can come and shoot my games :)
Sat 10am (60 meter U10 field) and 2pm (100 meter U14 field).
I'm coaching the first one, may shoot the 2nd unless we're short a coach.

Most reactions

Back