What's new

Grapes!

meganc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
251
Reaction score
0
Ehhh yeah just a few photos I took the other day of some grapes...nothing too fancy, still have a point and shoot.
1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg
 
yum yum.

like these

number one the best
 
Thanks :D
Yeah, I think 1's my favorite too.
 
I'll agree with everyone else.

number one is best. Makes me hungry for grapes.. yum :-)
 
i haven't seen a grape for a long time... they look like eggs of some alien creature...the first one is the best of the bunch (of eggs).
 
Great photos. The only thing I might have done differently is to have the grapes on a plain white plate. Other than that the photos are interesting.
 
The first one is my favorite as well. The plate is distracting me on two and three, because it has color and it has fish on it, or at least I think those are fish on it. But, the first is clean, and simple, so that's why the first is my favorite.
 
Yeah, I actually was just gonna eat em, that's why they're in that bowl :p
But then I decided to take photos of them, cause I was bored hah.
And of course I'm too lazy to go get a different plate/bowl, lol.
But thanks everyone :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom