TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3477773732_0bc3ff5f69_o.jpg

Last edited:
Since nobody replied, I will comment since i've looked at the post several times. I can only comment from an aesthetic perspective, since I have little experience in photography. Like i've said in other posts, I really like your work and LOVE many of your photos on Flickr.

From an artistic standpoint, this photo is amazing! I mean it's extremely abstract, and creative.

It's definitely not one of my favorites of yours. I would like to see a larger version, because the small one seems to almost look like it was completely made in photoshop.

I would like to see a larger version, because the small one seems to almost look like it was completely made in photoshop.

Strange I hear that a lot with my shots that have this glass hand in them. Well the hand is a glass mannequin hand that would normally be used to display jewelry. I had a big mirror in my studio that I used to use for some product shots but I stepped on it and it has broke so that is whats in the hand. I dident have anyone to help me out with this so I had to tape the doll to a extra light stand. So thats the set up for this one oh and there was one strobe on the hand to the left.

larger version: Grasping edges by ~sarahashleyphotos on deviantART

im no expert either so i cant comment other than i find your image utterly terrifying. something about broken glass and a doll face.......... but one thing i liked a lot....that beveled edge on the mirror that doubles the doll face is really dramatic. im terrified, but i love this picture.

im no expert either so i cant comment other than i find your image utterly terrifying. something about broken glass and a doll face.......... but one thing i liked a lot....that beveled edge on the mirror that doubles the doll face is really dramatic. im terrified, but i love this picture.

Thanks I was going for a scary look with this photo. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back