Gravestone Bling

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a strange find. Kinda the BMW of Gravestones.

P3030215aa.jpg

omg... that is a wierd stone... he/she must have been the corporate business type.... or maybe arty type, what does that chunky lettering at the bottom say?..... great find tho.... :thumbup:

Archangel said:
omg... that is a wierd stone... he/she must have been the corporate business type.... or maybe arty type, what does that chunky lettering at the bottom say?..... great find tho.... :thumbup:

Never seen anything like this one. I think the name at the bottom is FIDMANTY. Hmmm...I might just have to go back there and see.:lol:

Surprised no one else noticed (or maybe just too polite to mention it) but with all that "bling" I'm not shocked to see a "hoare" in the background...:lmao:

Very cool shot BTW...

Dave

DestinDave said:
Surprised no one else noticed (or maybe just too polite to mention it) but with all that "bling" I'm not shocked to see a "hoare" in the background...:lmao:

Very cool shot BTW...

Dave

Yeah.. I saw that, and when I orignally posted it, I mentioned that name...but went back and edited it. Nice eye man... I wondered who would be the first to see it. :thumbup:

The name on the other headstone caught my eye, as I know someone (a guy, thankfully), who shares that last name.

Quite the 'different' headstone there.

That's an odd one. I guess he left his statement behind.

his name is no fulmonty is it..? that would be just too funny...
full monty...

anyway...very cool monument...

good capture, chiller...

How strange! I wonder if the person was an attention seeker while he/she was still living. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back