graveyard

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i can't decide about this. does anyone like it? trash?

P8010070upload.jpg

Well, I can see why you were attracted to this particular piece of cemetery art, it's unusual. But I don't care for all the PS stuff here - that's just not my flavor. :wink:

well golly! how about B&W? maybe it's a DOF issue!?!

P8010070upload2.jpg

I love the colour version. Awesome light (I suppose that very improved in ps :p) but great image. the only thing I don't like is the angle... try getting lower

I like the B/W version. The lighting or whatever it is in the first one bothers me, too. Maybe if it was toned down a bit I'd like that one. Well...the more I look at it, I think the B/W one lacks....a mood, I think, whereas the color does have a bit of a mood. But I'm gonna stick with toning the PS down a tad! :)

I prefer mostly black and whites but.......The scene is a female statue with beads around the neck, on a cross in a graveyard This speaks to me of ghostlyness (wonder if that is a word) religion,and/or spirtualty. All the forementioned are somewhat vague, blurry and off tone.

In my humble opinion, ya got it right on the first shot. :wink:

thanks a lot guys for the vote on the first. i like it as well and knew the diffuse was a bit much. maybe if i tone it down some it will look better. yes, the graveyard scene lent me to add this tool.

Most reactions

Back