What's new

Great Blue Heron (old photo)

tpuma

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 14, 2016
Messages
178
Reaction score
112
Location
NYC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this pic from a couple of months ago on my hard drive. I actually found quite a few nice shots I over looked from past outings. I guess that's a by product of digital photography. Check your hard drives people! You may have some past photos that are gems. It's easy to overlook a nice shot when you're sifting though TONS of photos from a day of shooting.

This photo isn't making the cover of National Geographic. But I like it. :headbang:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/QTCq6t]GBH by Tom Puma, on Flickr[/URL]
 
Yep, nice shot!
 
Thanks!
 
Excellent shot.
Love the colour in the neck.

Nominated for POTM
 
Great capture. Love the tight crop.
 
Great capture. Love the tight crop.

Thank you! I actually shot it like that. No cropping. Believe it or not this photo has very little processing.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom