4) flight
$RAW_7821.jpg

Attachments

• $RAW_7817.jpg
    $RAW_7817.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Really nice set.

I especially love those first two! It never fails to amaze me how something so long-legged, wide-winged and gangly can just fly right into a great big mess of branches like that and not get all tangled up.

thanks all, i really need to get back to the place where the first one was taken. there is a ton of activity there, hopefully i can get some decent eagle shots.

i hope to go with a fellow photographer and possibly try out a 500mm f4 lens for a little while, i may be looking into getting one of those lenses

I especially love those first two! It never fails to amaze me how something so long-legged, wide-winged and gangly can just fly right into a great big mess of branches like that and not get all tangled up.

Agreed. 1 and 2 are very nice captures.

wow, amazing shots! Such beautiful colors & details...very nice!

One and two are wall hangers and though I like the capture qualities in five, I think you went just a bit overboard on the sharpening. (Five should be four but as good a photographer you are, you seem to be numercially challenged in a sequential order.) :lmao:

hehe, yeah i was going to remove #5 , then started re numbering and i guess i didnt save it. sometimes i will edit posts on my phone, not the best

It was funny...and by no means changes the quality of the images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back