Great day for new toys.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got the money together for a nifty fifty today and before getting off work to go get it, I received a text from my wife with a picture that my FD adapter came in a day early. So I sped (just a little) to the local camera store and got my fifty and then rushed home for a little fun. Here is a picture of the fifty and the Vivitar 200mm that I needed the adapter for.

$New lenses.jpg

And here are two pictures taken with the 50mm.

$Nifty fifty 1.jpg$Nifty fifty 2.jpg

Congrats Ron. The 50mm is a really good value IMO.

Thanks Juga. I have been putting it off because I borrowed one for a weekend and really didn't like the results. But that has been some time ago and I have gotten better, so I chalked it up to operator error.

Thanks Juga. I have been putting it off because I borrowed one for a weekend and really didn't like the results. But that has been some time ago and I have gotten better, so I chalked it up to operator error.

I did the same when I first got it but it is pretty sharp especially at f/2.8.

Hey Ron--that 50mm has an iris diaphragm in it!!!!!!!! lol

Have fun dude!

Been meaning to get a nifty fifty, haven't made up my mind yet. Post some more pics of what it can do.

Hey Ron--that 50mm has an iris diaphragm in it!!!!!!!! lol

Have fun dude!

Okay Derrel, you're gonna have to redneck that one up for me, so I can understand it? (unless that's a comment about the missed focus on my daughter's eye and I already know that. lol)

Most reactions

Back