Great Deal on Storage

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

Just so you know, you can get a 750gb external hard drive for $56.00 at Best Buy right now. Why? The packaging changed, and the old ones have to go. I won't even tell you the money we're losing on each one. Anyways, it's the 760gb external Western Digital MyBook. The box is black instead of green like the newer one, and slightly bigger. Look for it on the overstock shelves. I picked one up for myself, they wont last long.

Eric.

yes, it is amazing how prices for storage drop and drop .. and this is indeed a very special price ... would get one if i was over there :)

lol, i've been skipping over this thread because just looking at the title I thought it was spam. That sure is one heck of a deal. I doubt the BB in my neck of the woods has the same deal :(

lol, i've been skipping over this thread because just looking at the title I thought it was spam. That sure is one heck of a deal. I doubt the BB in my neck of the woods has the same deal :(

All BB's have the same prices, or are supposed to! Just check the overstock for the different colored packaging.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back