Great Falls III: Water

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently became engrossed with the fluid, constant nature of water. I've tried to capture it as best I can here. I'd like some feedback, if you've got some. :thumbup:

These two are my favorites of the water pictures. I would like to know what you think of these first two, specifically:
dsc0152small5hg.jpg

dsc0176small3sn.jpg

dsc0046small4ou.jpg

dsc0141small1bl.jpg

dsc0144small1gz.jpg

nice shots, however you might want to try and increase the exposure time a bit. On my moving water shots I like to use one or two ND filters and a polorizer and try to get the exposure above 1-2 seconds.

So the Great Falls don't get any "greater"? They really are this small in fact?

Still nice to see and of this entire series I definitely like Photo 2 the best with regards to "rushing waters".

i like number 2, but i think it would be better if you could see a little more around the water. i think it would help with the moving effect

lafoto said:
So the Great Falls don't get any "greater"? They really are this small in fact?

Still nice to see and of this entire series I definitely like Photo 2 the best with regards to "rushing waters".
The great falls get greater, i just don't have any good captures of them. :mrgreen:

The great falls drop 76 feet over a distance of less than a mile with several 20-foot waterfalls.

Here is a picture of the falls that I did not take:
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6488/rapids2iw.jpg

Most reactions

Back