What's new

Great Gig In The Sky

mdcrisp2000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Location
Edinburgh, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out last night to take advantage of the moonless, cloudless sky. First time I've ever done this kind of star photography:

4280643338_52744f2c01.jpg


Thoughts?
 
Is that sunset at the bottom or is it just light pollution from a nearby town?
I really like this picture, I just think a little less of the rock and more of the stars. Maybe a different crop? Otherwise a really cool shot.
 
Ahhh.... Pink Floyd! Nice capture too!
 
Neat, did you add the rocks in after the fact ?
 
Neat, did you add the rocks in after the fact ?
Nah, the rocks are all real, but I did a shoddy job of masking in PP, so they seem a bit too detached from the sky.
 
i agree, a little less of the rocks on the left would help, but the sky is amazing. would love to see a larger version...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom