Great new idea from peugeot

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We recently got a new car from Peugeot for our daughter. They sent this marketing email with this video in it...take a look...very inventive stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm.... Seems like a "Poisson d'Avril" shot... Who knew that corporations have a sense of humour? :lol:

LOL.. nice.. I dont think that is the actual working paint though. Video edit.

Will only remain one color for men since science says we think about sex every six seconds.

if it is every six second that the color will look like a strobe light.

But this paint is not available for women...if the car was several different colours they wouldn't know WHAT car they owned...I mean, ask any woman what car they have and they invariably say "Erm...a red one!" or something like that. :)

Would psychopaths drive invisible cars?

So...lemme get this straight--you Brits pronounce that brand's name as "Perrr-zho"??? He is the US we pronounce it "peeeew-zho", or or "poooo-zho". I had a friend once who had two Peugeot sedans. Surely you've heard the old joke: Why do so many Peugot owners have two identical cars? One to drive, the other for spare parts!

Surely you've heard the old joke: Why do so many Peugot owners have two identical cars? One to drive, the other for spare parts!

Darn, I thought that was a joke about US cars. Any brand. Actually, I think you could mix brands and it still would work :lmao:

Most reactions

Back