Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
upload_2015-10-23_14-32-7.png

gorgeous color prints - and essentially free.

I've had two of these bad boys, excellent printer. Crazy how cheap they're becoming.

Ha! I was JUST looking at that very ad, Lew, wondering whether it was worth it.
BUT--if I read the ad right, you have to actually pay about $300 up front, then you get $250 of it refunded, correct?
If that's the case, I'll have to wait; I have some possible pending surgery and can't afford to outlay extra money until I know whether that's going to happen, and what it's going to cost me.

Color prints are wonderful.
The rebate was instant when I got mine so that made it a no-brainer.
Used with the Canon Print Studio Pro - a free and incredibly useful printer plugin that loads in PS and LR, it makes glorious color prints.

I just got the same offer. So I did a search for reviews and found this at Imaging Resource:

Imaging Resource Printer Review: Canon Pro-100 Printer

It seems to get high praise.

Sean likes it. I think Lew has, or has had, at least one of them, and has given it high praise before. That's actually what I was trying to remember when I saw the offer, was whether it was the one he'd talked about before.
That's plenty enough endorsement for me!

Color prints are wonderful.
The rebate was instant when I got mine so that made it a no-brainer.
Used with the Canon Print Studio Pro - a free and incredibly useful printer plugin that loads in PS and LR, it makes glorious color prints.

Oh, well, if it's an instant rebate--I might just have to check that out!

I got one last time and it is quite big. The Canon rebate is super fast. It is like within 2 weeks after I mail the form, I got the rebate back via AE card.

Most reactions

Back