weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I do like this one, it looks big and vast which I think is kinda the point. I do think that the aspect ratio isn't good for web viewing, its a bit too long and narrow but I do think it would look pretty awesome printed (which is not a critisism by the way, I actually like that kind of aspect ratio). If it were me I'd add a little bit of sky so the cloud on the top right hand side wasn't clipped by the frame.

OP
cbarnard7

cbarnard7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I do like this one, it looks big and vast which I think is kinda the point. I do think that the aspect ratio isn't good for web viewing, its a bit too long and narrow but I do think it would look pretty awesome printed (which is not a critisism by the way, I actually like that kind of aspect ratio). If it were me I'd add a little bit of sky so the cloud on the top right hand side wasn't clipped by the frame.

Another great crit, Pete. I agree with all as well. Just because, here is a link to the full version if you're interested: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/728/23022484300_f9226e3760_o.jpg

Still too difficult to view on the screen, but why not.

Most reactions

New Topics