Great Signs

jocose said:
So if it isn't Dim o gwbl (and how the f*** do you pronounce that anyway?) you can't do "At any time," what exactly is it you can't do dim o gwbl?
the symbol means no stopping or no parking...so that's what you can't do at any time.

Each of these pictures are hilarious! :lol:

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it, but when I was vacationing in Mexico, I saw a little 'sign' that made me avoid some of their.. food.
It was at a buffet in which each item would have a sign above it which stated what it was in several languages, such as English, Spanish, French.. etc. So.. I get to this one iffy tray, look to see what it may be and I see.

Fish
Poison
Pescado

I decided that they may have point poison instead of 'poisson' for a reason and avoided it

So if it isn't Dim o gwbl (and how the f*** do you pronounce that anyway?)

I'm pretty bad at describing Welsh pronunciation (I think you have to have heard the language to get it right) but my best attempt would be 'Dim aw guhbul' - a 'w' in Welsh is like a short 'oo' sound, and an 'o' on its own is sort of like 'or' but without a strong 'r' sound. Bet that makes no sense whatsoever... :confused:

trucksignppf.jpg

This sign was right next to the door of a restaurant's kitchen. Somebody wrote their initials and a heart on it. :heart: :lovey:

(Note to self: do not eat there again!) :puke-rig: :puke:

I don't know if 'rolling' signs count. I was :lmao: :lmao: when this pulled up and parked next to me last weekend.

'Shop Til You Drop' Hearse

shopcaRppf.jpg

digital flower pictures said:
This sign was right next to the door of a restaurant's kitchen. Somebody wrote their initials and a heart on it. :heart: :lovey:

(Note to self: do not eat there again!) :puke-rig: :puke:
hehe.....ewwww:confused:

these are all great, i use to drive by one everyday but never had my camera with me... it said "Best Place in Town to Take a Leak". it was a radiator repair shop.

Jocose, I happen to have an Irish friend, and his dad knows what it means. Directly translated, Pog Mo Thoin means "Kiss My Ass"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back