Great southern land

lil dvl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
heres a few random pictures of my aussie trip. c and c appreciated!

Added some new pics of my aussie trip down the page a bit further...

portdougluscopyMedium.jpg

glasshousemntscopyMedium.jpg

edithfallscopyMedium.jpg

silverton2copyMedium.jpg

the second and the third one are winners in my eyes. The second one could maybe need some more brightening up in the dark areas though.

some advice: put numbers with your images, so people can more easily comment :)

"Silverton" is the winner for me. It says "Outback" and consequently "Australia" to me all over (though that might show how much we like the cliché, eh? ;)).

The first two are too dark in the dark parts - I don't know how much can/could be done to selectively brighten those parts, but that is what I would try to do if they were mine.

I like #2, looks like freedom to me. I can't imagine being there to see it in person.

I like #3 and #4. #4 is by far the most interesting to me. The color is out of whack though. Too magenta or red; the clouds are sort of pink. Then again I've never been to Australia, maybe the clouds are pink there?

im going with 2 & 3 but like ALEX B I'd like to see the foreground in #2 a bit brighter

thanks for the c and c, when i get time ill have a play see if i cant fix them up!

2&3 look amazing!

great shots, i envy you of that trip. tfs!

finally got around to posting a few more pics of my trip, enjoy! c And c welcome

paronellaparkcopySmall.jpg

lizardcopySmall.jpg

koala1Medium-1.jpg

treeSmall.jpg

outbackmooncopySmall.jpg

Wow, Edith Falls and Paronella Park are just jaw dropping scenery. I love all of them, amazing!

Good series, some excellent shots in there, I like 2, 3 and 5

Most reactions

New Topics

Back