Great style on 8th Ave NYC this morning

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was braver than usual. I came upon this man doing poses on 8th Ave in NYC this morning, on my way to teach an Ethics class. Instead of trying to sneak a couple of shots, I told him he had great style. I held my camera up and asked if I could take a few photos. He smiled and then did a number of poses for me, including the jump, which he did twice because my first shot wasn't cropped right. Then I showed him what the photos looked like on my camera screen, and he smiled from ear to ear. We shared a high five, and I went on down the street. To coin a phrase, I love New York!
Image.jpg

Image 1.jpg

Cool photos. That's what can be fun and rather nutty sometimes about photography, those brief encounters you have with people that you might not without your camera.

Cool photos. That's what can be fun and rather nutty sometimes about photography, those brief encounters you have with people that you might not without your camera.
I'm really glad I got his permission and cooperation. The whole interaction, not just the photos, put a glow in the whole day - and it was only 8:30am!

I could jump like that, but I would also land like that! :biglaugh:

Those are great! I have never wanted to live somewhere like NY, but stuff like this makes it look like a little fun. :)
Great work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back