Greatest thing EVER!

yummifruitbat said:
I bet the neighbours love that... probably makes their TVs flicker :confused:

Hahaha!!!

I bet they win the best decorated house contest on their street. If they don't, I hate to see who does!!!

Isn't this the second thread with the same theme out here?

fab! :thumbsup:

Look closely... I have a sneaking suspician that they just took still pictures and set them to music on their computer. If it's really synched like that, bravo, but I have my doubts...

I think it is actually a video.. or someone went through a lot of trouble to fake it. Just to the left of the second story windows is a beacon on a radio tower or something. A flashing light that is completely out of sync with the house and keeps its own rythym.

clarinetJWD said:
Look closely... I have a sneaking suspician that they just took still pictures and set them to music on their computer. If it's really synched like that, bravo, but I have my doubts...

Have you ever edited video before? Using still for something like that would be insane to do. You need 30 frames per second for 3 minutes and if you dupplicated pictures or dragged out the time they displayed it would stand out big time. Also, if he/she did use stills I would be even more impressed.

My best guess is that they used a lighting synch board that a DJ or sound engineer might have. I have seen similar lighting effects at weddings, though on a much smaller scale.

I was thinking the same thing...either a well done compilation of still images or some electronics guru who had too much time on their hands.

Either way...bravo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back