What's new

Green waterfall.

anubis404

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
955
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2740399498_a6c64c94f0_b.jpg
 
Maybe try a longer shutter speed to make the water less static would superb. This shot however is great to. Nice work.
 
I like the idea, but it looks like the horizon is tilted down on the left side. I'd also punch up the saturation a tad as well. I agree too with the other post about using a slower shutter speed to add some drama to the water.

Otherwise, a nice shot of what looks like a very peaceful place.
 
Very mysterious looking waterfall in deed
 
I like the shot. As mentioned above: quite peaceful. It does make you think some about if it's sloped in real life or tilted for "action." I like the water as is.
 
I was shooting handheld, so longer exposures were out of the question, and I already did bump the saturation quite a bit. I took this shot awhile ago, so I can't remember if the land was tilted or not. The water does seem to be flowing a bit to the left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom