ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 #1 This is one of those images I've kicked around several times. I think this is the best rendition to date and while I like this image immensely, it seems to get panned on the forums... I've always wondered if it is the reversed bokeh.
This is one of those images I've kicked around several times. I think this is the best rendition to date and while I like this image immensely, it seems to get panned on the forums... I've always wondered if it is the reversed bokeh.
Dave Devoid TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2012 Messages 96 Reaction score 21 Location Kent, England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 #2 Well i love it...Makes me think of bubble wrap..I want to pop all those bubbles right now.... looks much better as a larger picture too... Nice job...
Well i love it...Makes me think of bubble wrap..I want to pop all those bubbles right now.... looks much better as a larger picture too... Nice job...
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 #3 I like it as well, very interesting. I'm wanting to flip this horizontally to see what I get.