InnatelyKait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello All!

I'm Kait and I'm originally from the Saint Louis area. I'm trained in black and white film and developing. Since I'm only in my mid-twenties I came in at the tail end of the film business but it's still my first true love. Since it's increasingly difficult to find a darkroom I have since crossed over to digital (even though I feel like I'm cheating)!

I've been doing photography since my teens but didn't consider myself a "pro" until I started my own business in 2006. However, shortly thereafter the economy tanked and nobody wants to buy artwork when they can barely afford food and gas. So back to college I went and now I have a degree in veterinary technology. I do shoot when I have free time and do work under the name InnatelyKait Photography.

I came here to get back into the photography community. Even though it isn't my profession anymore and probably won't be ever again, I still feel a huge pull toward photography. I'm in an artistic rut at the moment and thought it would be fun to chat with some photogs again!

Look forward to getting to know some of you!

Welcome Kait, "show me". LOL! Lots of friends and relatives in the St. Louis area.

Hi Kait! I'm also from St.Louis and I just joined the forum around a week ago myself. :) Happy to see a neighbor here!!

Hello and thanks! Looking forward to connecting with some people. I'm a little out of touch, it's been a few years since I've spoken photog. I miss it.

Most reactions

Back