What's new

Greetings from Sunny California!

Sadie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Palo Alto, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! I am new to the forum, and am excited to join the community here. I am an aspiring professional photographer based out of Palo Alto, Ca in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I have been shooting for about 5 years, but only really seriously for about 2. Nature mostly, landscapes, critters, and the occasional macro shot at my local garden. I am hoping one day to be able to sell some photos and make a career out of it, but am not sure which direction to take. I have been following the forum for about 2 years now and finally decided to join in.

You'll be seeing me around :)

sadie
 
Hi Sadie, and welcome to the forum! (Wow, 2 years of lurking before joining, that may just be a record! :lol: )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom