What's new

Greetings from The Abandoned...

Chemic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
14
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

How do you do? You can call me Chemic, and I am a man with a vision. My goal in life is to explore the unexplored. See the unseen. Me and my fellow enthusiasts visit the weird, the abandoned, the ruins, the demolished, the haunted....

Now how else can I let you know about me? I've always thought you can find out who a person is by whats in their bag.....so here is an insight into the world of the unexplained....


Camera & Equipment
Lowepro DSLR Video Fastpak 250 AW
Nikon D5100 DSLR
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED
52mm UV Filter x 2
52mm Polarized Filter


Camera Related Accessories
Memo book - small
Blue Sticky Notes
Maglite LED Flashlight x2
8 x AAA Lithium Ion Batteries
8 x AA Lithium Ion Batteries
LensPen / FilterKlear / MicroPro
2 Fine Tip pens
Transfer Cable
D5100 Manual
Sharpie Mini (red, black, blue, green)
Battery Charger


Unrelated Accessories
At least 7 grams of Cannabis
EZ-Wider Double Wide
Norml.org Freedom Cards
Business Cards
Advil / Zyrtec
Strawberry Cigar
Lighter
Pepper Spray
Snap-On Boxcutter
Extendable Magnet Pen
Zip ties
Whistle
Leatherman Wingman
Tissues
Friction Tape
 
Last edited:
:lol: Welcome! Keep posting and have fun!
 
Welcome, Chemic! I'm a newcomer as well, and I think you'll find that the folks around here are pretty welcoming. Your photography sounds intriguing, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of it if you decide to post. Ruins make for some of the most interesting photos.

See you around!

:cheers:
 
Hello and welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to the party!! I can't wait to see some of your work!
 
Now if we can just shake that "Noob" status..
 
Welcome .... I love old, especially haunting images. Post some images
 
Welcome to the site.
 
Hello Everyone,

How do you do? You can call me Chemic, and I am a man with a vision. My goal in life is to explore the unexplored. See the unseen. Me and my fellow enthusiasts visit the weird, the abandoned, the ruins, the demolished, the haunted....

Now how else can I let you know about me? I've always thought you can find out who a person is by whats in their bag.....so here is an insight into the world of the unexplained....


Camera & Equipment
Lowepro DSLR Video Fastpak 250 AW
Nikon D5100 DSLR
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED
Nikon Sb600 Flash
52mm UV Filter x 2
52mm Polarized Filter


Camera Related Accessories
Memo book - small
Blue Sticky Notes
Maglite LED Flashlight x2
8 x AAA Lithium Ion Batteries
8 x AA Lithium Ion Batteries
LensPen / FilterKlear / MicroPro
2 Fine Tip pens
Transfer Cable
D5100 Manual
Sharpie Mini (red, black, blue, green)
Battery Charger


Unrelated Accessories
At least 7 grams of Cannabis
EZ-Wider Double Wide
Norml.org Freedom Cards
Business Cards
Advil / Zyrtec
Strawberry Cigar
Lighter
Pepper Spray
Snap-On Boxcutter
Extendable Magnet Pen
Zip ties
Whistle
Leatherman Wingman
Tissues
Friction Tape

you forgot cape and mask :lmao:

Just pulling your chain...Welcome!
 
Let's see some pictures! An equipment list is hardly "an insight into the world of the unexplained", although you do seem to carry a lot of interesting stuff.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom