Greetings!

Haru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Introducing myself as a new comer to this forum and new comer to photography. Hi, I'm Alise!
I firstly noticed my interest in capturing just random things when I acquired a Samsung Galaxy 4 in about early 2014 ( as silly as that sounds). I then had the chance to go on a road trip to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, which with it's nature placed a spell on me and I really wanted to capture all possible landscape shots I could ( even though it was just a phone). Afterwards, in about 2015, I purchased a Canon 5D Classic. A Sigma 18-35mm lense 3,5 and a canon 28-135mm 3,5 came along with it. Due to financial situation that's all I've been working with for now. I did acquire a tripod just recently though. Those would be my "specs".
I enjoy landscapes, night photography and magical/mystery looking ones - dreamy and unrealistic, but more nature related. Just recently though a sparkle of interest in portrait shots flared up in me.
With that said, nice to meet you guys. I hope to learn a lot about this art and about my camera. :)

Most reactions

Back