What's new

Gritty portrait with flash - c & c

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
648
Reaction score
5
Location
Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of shots from today and Saturday for c & c.

1.
BeachesGraffiti-040-EDIT-EDITED-2.jpg


2.
BeachesGraffiti-043-EDITED.jpg


3.
ArtShow-129-EDITED.jpg


4.
G20-495-EDITED.jpg
 
If it were me
#1 I would clone out the Nike symbol. I like though.
#2 Is pretty cool as is.
#3 Hmmmmm
#4 Crop the bottom out
But thats me
Pretty good shots
 
Thank you everyone. I like the thought of cloning out the Nike logo. Never dawned on me.
 
No 3.

Hahaha

Well done!!

Seriously underexposed but that may have been what you were after and it still has enough detail to get the point across.
 
#3 is a nice social commentary photo. I like it quite a bit.
 
Oh.... BTW.... I like the original of #3 on your blog better. Just sayin.
 
#3 was my favorite out of the group, I LOVED the concept, great job!!! The subjects however are a tad on the dark side though...

#1 was my least favorite ONLY because I see suggestive lines of photo merges. Not sure what your intentions were though...and yes the Nike logo is rather distracting.

Otherwise good shots!
 
Thanks again, all. I really like #3 too. And thank you Jason for your thoughts on the other version of #3 on my blog. As for the b & w version being too dark, yes I did that on purpose in post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom