Grrrr session.

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've done portraits of this family for YEARS! Weddings, seniors, dance pics, school pics, family pics . . .

The problem is, the mom is the type that wants what she wants. When I arrived, she pointed to the steps she wanted posed on and said . . . "My husband and I will stand here, and on this side of my husband I want son 1 (name ommitted :)) and on this side of me I want son 2 . . .
For the pics of her and her hubby, I ABSOLUTELY was not allowed to photograph below her chest area. I was not allowed to do poses that I told her would be very appealing for her body . . . She did give me more liberty on the ones of the kids. I didn't post any of the ones where she told me what to do in posing and placement. I feel like I was only there to push the button. Not be a photographer. Grrr!

3085471488_3f2ce87559.jpg

3084632921_3cbb192e30.jpg

3084632563_8522fcdca1.jpg

These were taken right before the family shoot, the oldest son is going on an LDS Mission and needed some pics done. Mom wasn't here for these, and I feel they turned out nicely!

3085470984_bd34c647e7.jpg

3084633031_398a186f99.jpg

by far not my favorite session, which breaks my cardinal rule! "Each portrait session has to be my new favorite!" That means I'm constantly improving!

Do what yer told, then when she comes moaning tell the fat moo to get her purse out as they are the shots she requested.

Thanks Lyncca! It was a fun setting, and the kids were so willing - that's when it's fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back