grrrrr What am I doing wrong?.......

I used the healing brush on the hotspots, cropped it, you had to much black useless space at the bottom, corrected the color cast then ran it though noise ninja.

The clone tool and healing brush are easy to use, select one, alt-click on the part of the photo you want to copy then "paint" with it over the spots you want to replace.

DSC_0057_filtered.jpg

I hope you don't mind but I had a quick go at editing one of your pictures.

aDSC_0057.jpg

My editing was more succesful on this photo (there were less edges to work on):

mgmgrand1web.jpg

I wondered as acsonpg pointed out that they are not in same spot. Were some of the photos cropped? While not scientific I do seem to notice more noise in my night photos when it is really cold out. If you google 'hot pixels' it looks like there is a lot of info.

It looks like you just filled the sky with black...;)

I used the healing brush on the hotspots, cropped it, you had to much black useless space at the bottom, corrected the color cast then ran it though noise ninja.

The clone tool and healing brush are easy to use, select one, alt-click on the part of the photo you want to copy then "paint" with it over the spots you want to replace.

DSC_0057_filtered.jpg

awsome. thank you so much.

one question. when you say you "ran it through noise ninja" what exactly did you do?

I suppose it is basically the same as what I do when I "run my photos through NeatImage": open the programme, open the pic, and let the software work its magic ;). I have never really ventured into the finer details of NeatImage. I still only use the automatic cleaning function of the free demo version that I once downloaded. Voilà. ;)

im sorry for all the questions. but how did you correct the "color cast"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back