GSMNP

CmazzJK

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these photos last weekend in GSMNP, didn't get a lot of "golden hour" shooting in, but I still got a couple I liked.

Attachments

• Fall Flow.jpg
    Fall Flow.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Grotto Falls Portrait B&W.jpg
    Grotto Falls Portrait B&W.jpg
    891.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Mt. LeConte Portrait.jpg
    Mt. LeConte Portrait.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Thank you, day one we hiked up the chimney tops trail which is one of my favorite places in the park, day two we went up to clingmans dome for sunrise, it was about 30 degrees with about 50 mph winds.... So I didn't end up taking any photos up top but the sunrise was beautiful. After that we hiked up to grotto falls, then drank a bottle of champagne back at the cabin. Great weekend

Sounds excellent!! I actually haven't been up to Chimney Tops or Clingman's Dome in a very long time. The knees just aren't up to it anymore, I'm afraid, although I keep hoping I can get enough mileage out of them to make it there a few more times.
Seems like there is just about ALWAYS a 50mph wind up there!

Sounds excellent!! I actually haven't been up to Chimney Tops or Clingman's Dome in a very long time. The knees just aren't up to it anymore, I'm afraid, although I keep hoping I can get enough mileage out of them to make it there a few more times.
Seems like there is just about ALWAYS a 50mph wind up there!

It was a great trip, it was actually my wife and I's anniversary. Thankfully she knows that I have to get out with my camera at least a little bit everywhere we go. I hope you get the opportunity to get back up that chimney tops trail, I keep hoping I will get up there before sunrise one day just hasn't happened yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back