Guatemala

surfingfireman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From the same trip (see Belize pics) but across the border into Guatemala.

florboats1bw5.jpg

lakesun4dl2.jpg

yogagpcross1sb3.jpg

yogapyrarch2wo4.jpg

yogapyrwar5fk0.jpg

Last three are at Tikal where my wife was inspired to do some yoga poses and maybe use the pics in her future brochures or website for here yoga business.

Thanks.

Mike

LOve them all!!!!

that sunset shot would be excellent anyway but that horse just makes the shot
And those yoga shots are great

I do agree with Andy here, the yoga shots are great and will make very good contributions to your wife's brochures or internet appearance!

I really like the composition of your first photo here with these crude boats all lined up at the bottom of your frame.

Great photos! lol those boats look like coffins, 3 is my favorite of the yoga series.

These are all wonderful shots!! May I make one tiny suggestion though?? That black dot in the first....not sure what it is and maybe in a larger format you can tell but here it just distracts me from the beauty of the shot....my eye just seems to keep traveling there!! : )

Aha! There's the new spouse! Very nice!
How'd you manage to concentrate on taking photos? :wink:

Great shots Mike. Really diggin the second shot.

Fantastic series! What was the focal length in the second shot?

man i'd love to go there!.... great series, well done with all of these :thumbup:

Thanks for all the comments everyone, happy to hear you liked.

Photogal, the black dot is a little wooden post sticking out of the water. I guess I could have PSed it out.

Pursuer, the sunset shot was taken with a KM 100-300 at 300, f5.6 and 1/160. I was sitting on the deck of a restaurant, having a bottle of Gallo beer and watching the sunset. So I had lots of time to wait for the best moment, like when the horse came into the shot.

Thanks again.

Mike

nice shots, love the first, and the horse definitely makes the 2nd shot. 3 is good and I can definitely see #4 on a brochure - nice framing. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back