TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
0ad1c429.jpg
aceda6e1.jpg

29ac8cbb.jpg

e368613e.jpg

Here we go.. I don't really care that much for the last one.

Meh, the pictures don't really evoke any kind of feeling or emotion. There are no interesting colors or subjects and they are just very dull and dark.

agreed with the above post. they just seem dark and not to my liking

Wait, YOU are saying that their photos are too dark?

Hi, ideas are not bad but the composition isn't so well executed. Here are couple of ideas:
1. Get the angles straight when you shoot them - it makes all the difference, they seem like snapshots currently with straight angles they would seem more "composed".
2. If you're going to take them on an angle like that then play with shallow depth of field. But still ensure your foreground is straight somehow.

Most important here is the composition - get inspired from other people's shots and try to copy them - you'll learn a lot on technique. Then go do your own.

Hope I could help.

I getcha.. Yeah you're a help - Thanks for the CC guise. :c

I'm sad though, because I can never seem to get angles right at all. I try for something straight, and it needs more angle.. I try something at an angle, and it needs straight..

Because you need to understand *why* and *when* you should do it, or not.

i agree photos have interesting ideas they just need work on the angles.

I don't feel the subject matter is particularly noteworthy in any of the shots.. the lighting is ok, but the subject matter is just kind of,.. well nothing.. its a picture of a window, some steel / power lines, a filing cabinet?

just nothing that shouts to me "This would be a good picture.." or "I wish i had a memory of the time I saw ______"

Most reactions

Back