Guess The Lie Game (At Your Own Risk)

Are you familiar with bottle rockets and Roman candles?

:lol:

Lmao... #3 is false .. there was a fire but it was easily put out ..

40 feet was the distance.. I landed on two wheels and managed not to roll because an embankment kept me on two wheels until I dropped back level.

On the seadoo, I thought I'd make a cool movie style pinpoint turn and subsequently received a lesson in physics

And in a competition to see who could make the most dramatic black cat display I used gasoline as an accelerant ... not wise, but I did win.

Lmao... #3 is false .. there was a fire but it was easily put out ..

40 feet was the distance.. I landed on two wheels and managed not to roll because an embankment kept me on two wheels until I dropped back level.

On the seadoo, I thought I'd make a cool movie style pinpoint turn and subsequently received a lesson in physics

And in a competition to see who could make the most dramatic black cat display I used gasoline as an accelerant ... not wise, but I did win.

we could have kept guessing yanno :lol:

ok...who should go when no one guesses right? lol shooter 'technically' should go again.

techically.

But you got it right esselle.. you guessed 3

We need more players, lol.

ok...who should go when no one guesses right? lol shooter 'technically' should go again.

I think it was Shooter that made the rule (that I happen to agree with) that after 3 wrong guesses you go again.

After three wrong guesses, anybody that can scroll up knows the right answer, so it doesn't make much sense to make someone guess the fourth, and only remaining option.

You guys go ahead.. I was supposed to have the night off but the Chief called me in. Saturday night in hot weather.. gonna be crazy tonight.

I think I'll let this one sit till the morning - maybe we'll get a new player, lol. Gotta go to bed soon anyway.

i'll delete my list, because i'm logging off...and we'll see if more players join in another time.

New people wanted! esselle has a list up. Hehe

Night you two, talk to ya later.

Most reactions

Back