Guess the show ;-)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So again I was a little bored, and the digital camera that isn't mine but is in my possession (belongs to the swim club and is very old and simple) was lying about. The children and I watched a TV programme and I thought, well, why not try to get photos from the screen? I never left my place on the sofa, only switched the camera to 2x zoom (no more to be had, anyway) and snapped away. Not easy with the time difference in releasing the shutter and the camera actually taking the picture. But you will all be able to guess which show as on:

Enterprise_Data.jpg

Enterprise_JeanLucPicard2.jpg

Enterprise_JeanLucPicard1.jpg

I'm afraid, it's what you fear it might be. We haven't got a choice here in Germany. I wish we had more original shows. But we don't. Never.

Even while they were on red alert, mind!!!! ;););););)
Yes, I am happiest with the last. Which is why I put it up last. Tricky, eh?

Hey, TNG ruled while it was on. Patrick Stewart was the shizzit. Whole cast & characters were tons of fun. :D

Overdubbed in German....I dunno, but I'm thinking something might seem a tad off, there. :LOL:

Believe me, NoneTooStupidDuck (;)), these three were the only ones thus clear. I finally tossed away the remaining 10 or 12... don't know how many I took for the mere fun of it.

And as to the second, the scene had actually "jumped" between my pressing the button and the camera taking the photo - I had aimed it at someone else entirely. But I like this photo much better! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back