Guess the Shutter Count

Oooh, this could be a fun game. "Fun" in the sense of entertainment for those who are photography geeks and who truly just have run out of anything worthwhile to do with their day… :lol:
When we finally guess Pixel's, or she just tells us, we can guess someone else's. I just checked mine, and was actually pretty surprised by it.

Oooh, this could be a fun game. "Fun" in the sense of entertainment for those who are photography geeks and who truly just have run out of anything worthwhile to do with their day… :lol:
When we finally guess Pixel's, or she just tells us, we can guess someone else's. I just checked mine, and was actually pretty surprised by it.

Hey, I have 2 cameras ... add 'em both together lol

Problem is .. Braineack would cheat and figure mine out fairly closely

I have not read the thread yet for fear of spoilers,. but I KNOW you have very little index finder control when a camera is clutched in your hands, so I am going to guess 227,598 frames.

Estimate about 100/day, shooting 300 days per year, times 3 years, gives 90,000. Give or take.

Edit: That's roughly 3 TB of image data, IF Judi keeps all her RAW's.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with 12. Yup, pretty much lost the capacity to care once it was announced that we wouldn't be getting jelly beans for the right answer. Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

damn. im way to high. im so going to lose this one...
Good thing there isn't jelly beans on the table.

Mine is amazingly low ...31,500 . so I'm going to guess 50,000 for J's .

It might be a bit before we find out the count, they won't be opening up the camera until next week at this point.
I'll toss my own guess in now I suppose, I'm guessing 420, 000 ;)

im trying to figure out what everyone with high shutter counts is taking photos of...
Depends on the day, some days I shoot lots of things, some days I take a lot of shots because I'm panning in the car on a long drive or trying to get a teeeny tiny bird in flight lol. I'm kinda a "special case" I'm INSANELY lucky to have the freedom to have my camera with me 24 hours a day and I take advantage of that ;)

you're guessing 420k
yikes !!

what's the normal shutter life of your camera?

I actually think it's higher than that but everyone keeps saying it won't be as high as I think it is so I lowered my number a bit ;)

It's rated for 100,000.

Most reactions

Back