Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 "Photographing Animals in the Wild (Photographic Hints & Tips)"
Andy Rouse; Hardcover; £12.95

1 "Digital SLR Masterclass"
Andy Rouse; Hardcover; £11.75

Ohh man Im so excited, Andy Rouse is like my favoiret photographer...wish I could meet him sometimes!

he wouldnt be interested in me, im lucky any of you great photographers even talk to me...he is way out of my talking to league :p like all the girls I go to school with....

Don't put yourself down and don't be foolish.
I have had quite a few students who have had heroes in areas they wanted to work in. They always said the same as you. Every single one that I talked in to writing got a positive response - and quite often an invitation to meet.
Write him a nice letter - if you send it care of his publisher he'll get it.
Because people are always in awe of their heroes they don't get many letters - only ones begging for stuff. All the celebrities and authors I have ever known have loved getting nice letters showing appreciation for them and their work. A nice letter telling him what an inspiration he is to you will get a response I'm sure. Just don't say things like 'I'd like to meet you', 'give me a job' or things like that.
Go for it. You have nothing to loose and a lot to gain ;-)

(Besides he was just like you once...)

Arty!!! Please read the Hertz signiature especially the first line:
Imagine there's a girlfriend, imagine there's a job
Imagine there's an answer, imagine there's a God
Imagine I'm a Devil, imagine I'm a Saint
Lazy money, lazy sexy, lazy outta space!

and feel better? :p

Artemis said:
he wouldnt be interested in me, im lucky any of you great photographers even talk to me...he is way out of my talking to league :p like all the girls I go to school with....

The last time I managed to string together 4 sentences and email them to one of my 'idols' in 'Photoworld' I got 10 paragraphs or advice, hints and tips back. ;)

yeah... once I've done and received the same :) but my "idol" told me that I have to practice a lot and I left him without a response phiiii

hey art like i said earlier SWEET.. use those books alot.. i love reading my book all the time.. doesnt matter how good or bad you are.. you always find some good and interesting info in them.. everytime! like someone said.. write him.. networking is the way! well. thats what they tell us in college :p

Your order #202-3810933-1871801 (received 02 January 2005, 20:45 GMT)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ordered Title Price Dispatched Subtotal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Photographing Animals in the W 12.95 GBP 1 12.95 GBP
Sold by Amazon.com Int'l Sales, Inc.

1 Digital SLR Masterclass 11.75 GBP 1 11.75 GBP
Sold by Amazon.com Int'l Sales, Inc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal: 24.70 GBP
Delivery Charge: no charge
Total: 24.70 GBP

This completes your order.