Photolike
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2010
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I just came back from Guilin China and I take some photos. With no doubt, Yangshuo county in Guilin is beautiful.
Yangshuo Mountains and Rivers
Yangshuo Country Road
Twin Tower in Guilin
What the pity is that I do not have my own website, so I uploaded my photos here: http://www.chinatravel.com/my/activities/p...graphy-contest/
It is a website offers China tour packages and it is launching a photo contest. My trip is not bad and I take the photos above.
Yangshuo Mountains and Rivers
Yangshuo Country Road
Twin Tower in Guilin
What the pity is that I do not have my own website, so I uploaded my photos here: http://www.chinatravel.com/my/activities/p...graphy-contest/
It is a website offers China tour packages and it is launching a photo contest. My trip is not bad and I take the photos above.
