bhphotography TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2009 Messages 274 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 #16 very nice shot! I think some of the highlights are a bit blown out, but all in all it's a great shot
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Thanks, bhphotography! Yeah, some of the reflections around the sides are pretty much blown, but I think in this case it adds to the photo. I have to say, I think this is definitely in my top 5 for the year...
Thanks, bhphotography! Yeah, some of the reflections around the sides are pretty much blown, but I think in this case it adds to the photo. I have to say, I think this is definitely in my top 5 for the year...
leighthal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 21, 2009 Messages 717 Reaction score 133 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 #18 Love it Josh. I'd be proud of this one.
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Thanks Leigh.
Jankster TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 334 Reaction score 0 Location NoHo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2009 #20 very cool shot!