"Guitar for Hire"

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Met this guy at a talent show, got to talking and he asked me if Id do some pics for him. So here they are....

IMG_4003desatwarmlight.jpg

IMG_4067desatwarm.jpg

IMG_4110bw.jpg

IMG_4141bwwarmlight.jpg

IMG_4143bwwarmlight.jpg

IMG_4126desatwarm.jpg

really nice shots. it bothers me a little that the head of the guitar is cut off in 2

Lovely photos, but next time, PLEASE don't chop the head of the guitar off (#2), it just ruins the picture.

The last one if my favorite. It looks like the rest are really nice images slightly spoiled by bad framing/cropping:

2. The guitar head is missing. Actually bothered me more the first time around, now I kind of like it - looks more gritty (flame away)
3. A little close to the edge on the right side - a hair to the right and the framing would have been wonderful.
4. His head is way too close to the edge on that one.

The only other thing that bothers me is that the train tracks are a huge cliche.

But - and I know by now it seems like I've been crapping all over your work - that's just some constructive criticism. I really like them. They're sharp, make great use of depth of field, and have very nice tonality.

No 2 and 6 are my favs....again like everyone the guitar being cut off in 2 bothers me as well as 6...i also don't like that his head is cut off, but that's just my opinion

These are all wonderful, but number 1 is my favorite, with 6 at a close second.

Nice work. :)

I like 1 & 6 the most.

The last one... Bravo.

I like #6. You have a nice vibe going there.

One thing though, (ok maybe two) if you had pulled back a bit and shown his face looking up as if checking those clouds for rain then I think you would have nailed it!

Good stuff. :)

Most reactions

Back