imagemaker46
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2011
- Messages
- 4,422
- Reaction score
- 1,705
- Location
- Ottawa, Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
bb
Last edited:
You titled the post guitar project bet the photo subject is his tattoo and you can barely even tell that there is a guitar in the photo. How is this a "Guitar Project"?
I've just started playing around with putting a series of images together of my son.
You titled the post guitar project bet the photo subject is his tattoo and you can barely even tell that there is a guitar in the photo. How is this a "Guitar Project"?
If you read the first line in my post about "just starting to put a series of images together" Series being the word. Photo subject isn't the tattoo, just part of the image.
Really, that's your comment, the title is wrong? My son is a guitar player.
Light Guru said:Titles can meal a LOT when it comes to photography. Say I'm a guitar lover and I went to an exhibit titled "Guitar" only to find out that the exhibit was about the photographers son and there happened to be a guitar in one of the many photos. Your going to be quite disappointed.
So what is it? A guitar project or a project about your son. They are two vary different things.
imagemaker46 said:Tell you what, there won't be any guitars sitting by themselves, so don't bother checking back to see if there will be. It is a project that involves my son and a guitar. I don't need a lecture on how to title a thread, it was the first thing and the simplest one I came up with. Sorry to upset your apple cart.
No need to act like a Richard Cranium on this.